Sunday, February 22, 2015

PSA.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT.

You're freaking awesome. 

I'm tired of people with hearts of pure gold crying because they think they are ugly, fat, too short, stocky, plain, twiggy or anything less than amazing.

We are all different. Different shapes, and sizes. We all enjoy different things. We all cry for different reasons. We all like different toppings on our pizza. So why put people in categories? 

Why does someone get to decide what's beautiful and what isn't? I say SCREW PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY CAN TELL YOU WHAT YOU ARE.
You may say brown eyes are boring but brown eyes make my heart skip a beat. I like hair that looks like I just crawled out of bed, I like boys with kind eyes, and a big smile. I don't care if their teeth are crooked or they have zits. But no matter how many times you've been told "beauty isn't what is on the outside it's comes from with in" we all never believe it. WAKE UP PEOPLE, MOMS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT.

Beauty isn't looking like a barbie doll. Beauty is seeing someones eyes light up when they talk about something that they love. Beauty is the moles that you've always hated but she loves. Beauty is the crooked smile that breaks across your face. Beauty is your blistered hands. Beauty is the curly hair that you can't control. Beauty is your laugh that could break a wine glass.

There is beauty in everything and everyone.

You know what, if you look in the mirror and think you're ugly you don't need to get a nose job, you need to get a new frame of mind.

So dry your eyes and smile. No one can tell you what you are and what you aren't. Just kidding, I can. YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL. Please believe me this time. Because I love the way the freckles look on your nose, and your smile is my most favorite thing I've ever seen. 

5 comments:

  1. I think about this all the time and it's so true and I love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this. it's about time someone said it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha I swear half of this was pointing a finger directly at me and telling me to stop complaining. But I probably needed it.

    ReplyDelete