Friday, February 20, 2015

hags?

When we took a dip, the ocean breathed for the 1st time. We were the most beautiful thing he'd ever felt. Love asks us to do the craziest things. Being so pure we jump to do her every will.

The moon cried on Nov.16.2014. Through his whimpering he whispered in my ear. He's never seen anything so bold but so quietly beautiful.

He says I love you with his whole being. Which is frightening. I'm scared but I'm in love with screaming.

The stars danced for the 1st time your lips jumped onto mine. I know because on my trip to my moon,  I passed the stars doing a graceful waltz. The stars giggled and told me "love is a breathtaking and fleeting." I cried on my commute back into the atmosphere.

Your lips taste like 2:14. My heart is buried beneath the play ground. I dream of you like I dream of 2:15. We could laugh until my 83rd birthday.

I'm afraid of turning 84.

I don't really don't know how to end this.

But I remember the way your voice sounds like when you say the 3 letter phrase.

I remember the way your thumb hovers over my hands.

I don't really know how to end this.

But I do know I like the way your eyes light up when they meet mine.

I know your eyes are my favorite shade of tomorrow.

I know your lips are a rocket that travels at light speed.

I know that high school love is cheap.

I don't really know how to end this.

I'll see you soon?
I'll see you next summer?
I'll see you....
When I see you.

4 comments:

  1. You brought these inanimate things to life. The ocean, the moon, the stars. This was poetry and I don't really know how to end this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously one of the best love poems i've seen in a while.
    you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my favorite post of all time, skrew anis mojgani skrew roah skrew nelson this was beautiful this was perfect. and your reading of this was unreal btw's anyways this was dope i loved reading it

    ReplyDelete