Sunday, May 17, 2015

tomorrow

im slowly slipping into the unknown. but i know how i feel about tomorrow. tomorrow has always been filled with daisies and roses. and i dont know what to say when i meet today. and i don't know how to smile when it all becomes yesterday. because yesterday is all about crying and milk that you spilled. what do i do if You become my yesterday? because  Youre my one way ticket to ive never been happier. and I don't even like milk. so lets not talk about yesterday. still we are too young and too foolish to be talking about forever. so lets keep talking about tomorrow. because tomorrow sounds pretty from everyones mouth. everyone can be happy with tomorrow. and yesterday sounds dull. and i hear yesterday crying in the bathroom during lunch because she thinks she's never enough. at least that's what we all tell her. and today is too busy being on instagram wasting valuable time. because shes trying to make herself become tomorrow. (but i don't want it to be tomorrow.)
because im being abandoned in the unknown. and tomorrow cant tell me if You will still love me. and i like the way You push back your hair when your stressed. and I like the way today sounds rolling down Your lips. so we will just have to hold hands for today and keep dreaming about tomorrow. 

1 comment:

  1. "tomorrow cant tell me if You will still love me"
    Ahh yep that is good stuff.
    Nice nice Nice
    Brilliant

    ReplyDelete