Sunday, September 21, 2014

(You) (me) (rain) (pain) (moon)


I'm writing because the sky is such a pretty blue, my room is packed with gifts from you, and my heart is fuller than then the moon. 

Earth is stuck in a routin where sad is louder than happy and I hate you is screamed more than I love you. 3 words that seep of my lips so sweetly. I love you. Damn it, I love you. 

Tears have become my best friend, they come to see me everyday. I don't like when they come but I always let them stay. They are warm sliding down my face and taste like rain drops from outer space. I remember how warm your finger tips were tracing my face and the river runs rapid all over the place. I'm stuck. Stuck loving you but never getting feast my eyes on your effortless beauty. Never getting to crash my lips all over yours. Stuck wishing I had your heart beat to help me sleep. Tears, tears, I'm drowning. Tears, tears.

I think the sky has heard my cries because she is mourning with me. She drops cold slow tears. They drip down my rough skin reminding me of what we could have been. She's a good friend. Showing me beauty when I only see pain. But she's a bad friend because we used to dance and kiss in the rain. Pain, rain, rain, more pain. 

I'm writing because the sky is such a pretty blue, my room is packed with gifts, from you but still my heart is fuller than then the moon. 

4 comments:

  1. "My heart is fuller than the moon." Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is underrated.
    "Tears have become my best friend, they visit me every day."
    That's whats up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "never getting to crash my lips all over yours."

    love

    ReplyDelete