Monday, September 15, 2014

Perhaps

Perhaps the stars shine so bright because they are the pieces of our souls that escape us.
Perhaps we feel so peaceful in water because the 70% churning in our bodies finds their loved ones      and wishes to tell them hello.
Perhaps why I feel so alive outside is because the mother wishes to tell me hello and doesn't have time to send letter.
Perhaps our blood is red because the love we feel stains it red instead of purple.
Perhaps the ocean is so cold at the bottom because all our pain and heartache sinks instead of floats.
Perhaps tears are warm because they yearn to comfort us.
Perhaps hairs are secretly spies learning all the secrets in our heads.
Perhaps clouds are our lost hopes and sometimes they just need to cry.
Perhaps my brain followed Alice and is content to be a little mad.
     Alas sadly perhaps is always just perhaps.

3 comments:

  1. Creative. Insightful. Thought provoking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. You caught me at the first line and it just kept getting more and more beautiful. I love this so much.

    ReplyDelete