Sunday, September 13, 2015

He lives.

My heart leaps.
I can't help but sing.
Tears fill my eyes. I know He lives.
My soul inflates. He is coming for His people. He is coming for me.
I see the day when I can touch His hands and kiss His feet. He will hug me and tell me He is proud of me. I see that most glorious day.

I am so afraid. Alas, He has sounded the call. I may be crying all the way to the airport but I will serve Him.
I will serve Him because He saw me in the garden. He bled for me. He wept with me. He knows me. He walks with me. He laughs with me. He loves me.
I will serve Him because I see Him on the face of my father. He is patient with me. He never gives up on me. He payed the debt for me. I feel Him everyday, every hour, every sunset. I feel Him in the stars, I feel Him when I'm walking down the street, I feel Him in the highest of highs, and in the lowest of lows. I feel Him in the grocery store, I feel Him in the clouds, most of all I feel Him in music.
I will serve Him because He serves me. He forgives me. He is the perfect example of what we should be. He pleads for me. He gives me guidance. He gives me hope. Most of all He gives me love.

I will serve Him because I love Him. I love His people.
My whole being is filled with gratitude. For the Savior of all mankind cares for me. He cares for you. He cares when you have a bad day. He cares if you don't get asked to prom. He's happy when you get that puppy you've always wanted. He cares if you don't make the football team. He cares when you get made fun of. He cares if you get asked on a date by the guy you've been crushing on. He cares when your duck dies. He's happy for you when you eat Chick-Fil-A. He cares for you when you've been pushing Him away for the last 4 months. He cares when you're making the wrong choices. He cares when you're making the right ones. He cares for you all the time. No restrictions. No conditions. No limits.

My ears are ringing. He is calling. He is calling. He is calling. I will answer His call. Then, when I have done all I can do, I will rejoice and stand before Him. He smile at me and He will say "come, there is a mansion prepared for you in my Fathers kingdom."





2 comments:

  1. aw i love this, such a good sunday post. and the second picture has alway been one of my very favorites!

    ReplyDelete