Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Him



I know I always write about love but I'm 18 with the stars in my eyes.

And he's younger but his heart seems to be synchronized to mine.

My mom always told me love made the world go 'round so maybe that's why my heart is two sizes too large.

I don't blame her for having a picture of you in her room.

Because you kiss me like I'm your entire universe.

You speak of me like the Ocean speaks of the shore.

My fingers get tangled in your hair and your words.

You're..... most...... beautiful..... seen..... thing....... the...... I've..........ever...... beautiful...... beau........

I know I always write about love but I'm 18 with the stars in my eyes.

He looks really good in the color gray and smiles with his entire face.

He sings but only at night time

My eyes study him for hours. I still have 4 F's.

His hands are the Milky Way holding me in his universe for days.

And I think I'm falling in love with him. 

My mind tries to explain the song my heart is softly singing.

You're.....and......incredible.....stars.....my......in.......the......and.....I.........eyes.......love.........you.
Image result for tumblr love

5 comments:

  1. "I know I always write about love but I'm 18 with the stars in my eyes." I like that. also welcome to adulthood #18 #fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to change your web addres. Also my favorite line was about how you've studied him for hours but still have F's. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really cute and sweet. This is a dumb comment and this was wonderful but also so cute and sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. "his heart seems to be synchronized to mine" this post was on point. I love love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I always write about love but I'm 18 with the stars in my eyes.
    And he's younger but his heart seems to be synchronized to mine.

    $tolen

    Haven't stolen a line in forever, but this was perfect. Beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete