Wednesday, October 29, 2014

(best friends forever) hopefully

To my best friend. 

What's do I say to someone who knows me better then a Chris Brown song? Well, you are the Kayne to my Kim. You are the smooth to my sunset. You are the sugar to my cookie. You are truly the cream of the crop. You are a Mona Lisa if I've ever seen one. 

I'm writing this because I never give you enough credit. You've done so much for me. I hope you can say the same about me. And I know it hurt you when I was away with him everyday. You never said anything because we never fight. I could see it in your eyes. And don't get me wrong I missed you. But when the days are counting down, and your his only friend left, and he kisses you like your the only thing in the that matters in the world it's really hard to tell him "maybe tomorrow." 

But I'm here for you now and I'm here to stay. Because you're the only person at this school I will miss after graduation. Because you get me. Because we are identical twins that were split at birth. Because you are me. 

So here's to our good times. Our crying our eyes out times. Here's to our car rides where we sing our hearts out. Here's to our 3 hour long stories. Here's to our times where we almost died. That number is a littleeeee too high. But that's okay. Because we had FUN. We always have fun. You + Me = the best nights of my life. I'm writing this because you, you are my favorite part of high school. And I don't say that enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment